Abi Olarewaju103 3rd AvenueKitchener, ON N2C 1N7
Upon learning of your need for a Program Assistant from GB Olarewaju, I felt compelled to submit my résumé for your review. I am a new immigrant who gained permanent residency that strongly believes that my on-the-job experience gained internationally in diverse industries has given me a well-rounded transferable skill set.
Being a motivated professional with experience providing ample administrative and organizational support to drive program success, I am confident in my ability to be a valuable asset to your team.
My relevant skills and experience include;
· Performing a full scope of support tasks for senior-level managers—including scheduling, filing, documenting, reporting, and records management in daily operations—while ensuring optimal efficiency and goal achievement.
· Multi-tasking while providing a high degree of problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Perfect attention to detail and a proven ability to carry out designated tasks speedily and professionally.
· Honing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Strong ability to follow instructions, learn new tasks and computer applications with confidence and ease.
With my proven commitment to delivering superior support, I am ready to extend my record of exceptional service to your team at the University of Guelph. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Resume presented below