Breakfast:PancakePancakesare great meals for breakfast, they’re quick to make and can hold you for along time. They are wonderfully fluffy and thick and can be made to perfection straight away. Preptime: 20 minCooktime: 10 min Ingredients1cup all-purpose flour1tablespoon powdered milk1/8cup of powdered sugar1tablespoon baking powderApinch of salt1eggFryingoil of your choiceDirections1. Mixall the dry ingredients; flour, milk, sugar, baking powder and salt in a largebowl.
2. Whiskthe egg and pour into the bowl.3. Stirtogether to a fluffy consistency and if it is too thick add a little bit ofwater.4.
Leavefor about 10 minutes.5. Greasethe frying pan only with the oil and fry the pancake until golden brown on eachside.
6. Servehot with fruits or syrup. Bacon, egg and toast Preptime: 10 minsCooktime: 20 mins Ingredients5slices of bacon5slices of breadShreddedcheese5eggsSaltand pepper Directions1.
Grillbacon for about 3 to 5 minutes, until partially crispy.2. Greasethe toaster and place the bread in it one after the other.
3. Sprinklea small amount of cheese in the center of each piece of bread. One at a time,crack an egg, removing about half of the white, and dropping the remainingwhite and yolk over each piece of bread, being careful not to break the yolks.4. Bakeuntil eggs are cooked through to your liking (about 6 to 10 minutes) and cheeseis melted.5. Sprinklea little bit of salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Take with aglass of orange juice. French friesHomemadeFrench fries are crazy delicious. This recipe is very flexible, you can make asmany or as few fries as you want. Much of what goes into making the perfectFrench fries has to do with ensuring that the center of the fries are fullycooked before the outside gets too brown.Preptime:15 minsCooktime: 15 mins IngredientsIrishpotatoSaltand pepper to tasteFryingoil Directions1. Peeland chip the potatoes. Sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper to season it.
2. Heatthe oil until warm.3. Frythe potatoes until they are crispy.4.
Servehot with ketchup. Balance it with a glass of fruit juice.SandwichSandwichescome in various forms based on the fillings. They include bacon, beef, cheese,chicken, ham, pork, turkey, tuna, etc. IngredientsSlicedbreadTomatoLettuceCabbage3EggsSaltand pepper to taste Directions1.
Cutthe tomato into thin slices. Chop the lettuce and cabbage.2. Breakthe eggs into a bowl and whisk. Season with salt and pepper. Fry as desired.3.
Takea slice of bread and arrange the lettuce, cabbage, egg and tomato. Then placeanother slice over them and cut into desired shapes, either square or triangle.4. Serveimmediately with a glass of orange juice. Homemade wafflePreptime: 10 minsCooktime: 15 mins Ingredients1egg1cup of all-purpose flour¼cup of milk1/8 cup vegetable oil1tablespoon white sugar2teaspoon baking powder¼teaspoon salt½teaspoon vanilla extract Directions 1.
Preheatwaffle iron.2. Beateggs in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar,baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.3. Greasethe waffle iron with oil.
Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until goldenbrown. 4. Servehot. Pair with yoghurt. Noodles and boiled eggTheearliest record of noodles appears in a book written during China’s East HanDynasty sometime between A.D 25 and 220. Other theories suggest noodles were first made in the middle East andintroduced to Italy by the Arabs.
Noodles are made from wheat flour and are atype of pasta. Packaged noodles can be bought from various stores becauseevidently not everybody can make homemade noodles. Preptime: 5 minsCooktime: 10 mins IngredientsNoodlesEggSalt,seasoning, pepper, curry.
CanolaoilCarrotBasilleafBallpepperDirections1. Boilthe egg in a small cooking pot with water for about 10 minutes.2. Chopthe carrot, basil and ball pepper.3. Putwater on the fire in another pot and wait till it boils. Then put the noodlesin.
Put in a few drops of canola oil to taste and prevent it from stickingtogether. Add salt, seasoning, pepperand curry to taste.4. Addthe ball pepper to make it a bit soft and cooked.5. Garnishwith basil leaf and carrot.
6. Servehot and pair with a chilled glass of orange juice.