Acceptance is a central teaching in tantric traditions Embracing the whole, we transcend the world of duality Today in the West tantra has often come to mean sacred sex, spiritual sexuality, sexual spirituality It is in this context that I use tantric massage: touching the sexual and spiritual dimensions within each of us —with full acceptance —embracing an apparent duality Also by Kenneth Ray Stubbs, Ph. D.
Secret Sexual Positions Sacred Orgasms: Teachings from the Heart Sensual Ceremony: A Contemporary Tantric Guide to Sexual Intimacy Romantic Interludes: A Sensuous Lovers Guide The Clitoral Kiss: A Fun Guide to Oral Sex, Oral Massage, and Other Oral Delights EROTIC MASSAGE The Tantric Touch of Love Kenneth Ray S t u b b s , Ph. D with Louise-Andree Saulnier Illustrated by Kyle Spencer Jeremy P. Tarcher/Putnam a member of Penguin Putnam Inc. New YorkMost Tarcher/Putnam books are available at special quantity discounts for bulk purchase for sales promotions, premiums, fund-raising, and educational needs. Special books or book excerpts also can be created to fit specific needs. For details, write Putnam Special Markets, 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014. A Word of Caution The purpose of this book is to educate. It is not intended to give medical or psychological therapy.
Whenever there is concern about physical or emotional illness, a qualified professional should be consulted.The authors, illustrators, and the publisher shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, injury, or ailment caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information or lack of information in this book. Jeremy P. Tarcher/Putnam a member of Penguin Putnam Inc.
375 Hudson Street New York, NY 10014 www. penguinputnam. com First Jeremy P. Tarcher edition 1998 Originally published by Secret Garden, Larkspur, California Copyright © 1989, 1993 by Kenneth Ray Stubbs, Ph. D.
Illustrations by Kyle Spencer Based on Photography by Ellen Qunther Chapter Heading Artwork by Richard Stodart All rights reserved. This book, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without permission. Published simultaneously in Canada Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data Stubbs, Kenneth Ray. Erotic massage : the tantric touch of love / Kenneth Ray Stubbs.
p. cm. Rev. ed. of: Tantric massage, an illustrated manual for meditative sexuality. New York (? ) ; Secret Garden, 1993.
ISBN 0-87477-962-6 (alk. paper) 1. Sex instruction.
2. Massage. I. Title. HQ31. S97 1999 98-33371 CIP 613. ‘6-dc21 Printed in the United States of America 18 1920 This book is printed on acid-free paper.This is a language without words This is a time outside of time This is a song that sings a celebration This is the meditation of massage Erotic Massage 9 INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION Massage is a dance of energy Massage is a dance of love This is a love book especially for lovers Your boyfriend, your girlfriend your wife your husband your significant other, your lover, your mate the label is not important the feeling is You may be friends exploring becoming lovers You may be lovers exploring becoming friends What is most important is that what you do is consensual 0 INTRODUCTION Massage simply stated simply is patterned touch We might say a caress is unpatterned touch Which you choose to give or to receive depends on the mood Be open to either Both heal Both nurture Both excite During the massage either or both of you might feel erotic You might fall asleep You might burst out in laughter or in tears You might or might not have sex before during or after However, should sex or orgasm become the goal, you might miss many other pleasures Allow each moment each feeling to unfold itself This is the meditationErotic Massage 11 INTRODUCTION Massage is an art when you express yourself with sensitivity with awareness Let your touch discover without demands without expectations At first the techniques will be techniques, like learning to ride a bicycle After a while the awkward will become familiar Your touch will come to nourish the body the mind and the spirit You will also find your beloved’s body — in stillness — pleasuring your hands Let your fingertips taste the curve the rough, the smooth the firm the soft Let yourself feel 12WHAT YOU NEED WHAT YOU NEED A willing recipient A quiet place A warm place or if it is tropical, gentle breezes Oil, perhaps a lotion — on membranous tissue, a water-based lubricant may be healthier A towel A padded table a bed or padded floor or a large towel on the beach Gentle music, if you wish Perhaps feathers a silk scarf Erotic Massage 13 MEDITATIVE MASSAGE GUIDELINES MEDITATIVE MASSAGE GUIDELINES Three basic ones: First and foremost be present Letting go of expectations of the future and comparisons with the past, Be Here Be NowSecondly maintain full-hand contact whenever possible Allow your palms fingers and thumbs to outline the contours Thirdly maintain a continuous flow Movements blend together, each one enhancing the preceding one and preparing the next 14 MEDITATIVE MASSAGE GUIDELINES More important than the techniques is your own personal expression More important than your own personal expression is the recipient’s wishes More important than the recipient’s wishes is your never forcing yourself Yet be open to discovering new horizons It’s a delicate dance Erotic Massage 15REMINDERS REMINDERS If the sensation feels good to the recipient, you are doing it correctly, regardless of theory or written instructions Vary the pressure the tempo the rhythm Repeating a stroke in the exact same way each time becomes boring very quickly to both the recipient and the giver If there are two of them, massage both Glide on and off To begin a touch, rather than plopping on glide on with a slow descent in the direction that your hands will be moving In coming off continue the movement in a gradual ascent Generally, minimize landings and takeoffsWhen in doubt lighter pressure might be better The recipient’s preference, however, is the best guide Ask occasionally, if you are uncertain 16 REMINDERS Minimize the talking An important exception: when the recipient needs to communicate deep feelings Become centered Tuning into and slowing your breath you can quieten yourself Being centered you will experience more deeply your own pleasureThe following strokes assume the massage is on a table Except for some of the long strokes most of the instructions can be adapted to floor or bed massages Follow the presented sequence or create a sequence more suitable for your situation Massage the whole body or only one section Erotic Massage 17 HEALTH HEALTH Discussing health concerns is essential in establishing trust in a relationship, whether it be for an evening or a lifetimeIf a partner has a cold or flu, the other partner can choose to be close or not If there is an infectious condition on the skin, forgo contact with that area Perhaps keep it clothed If there is a concern about viral conditions communicable through bodily fluids, share your feelings with your partner Read this book’s appendix, Eroticizing Safer-Sex Consult agencies promoting healthy sex and read literature which can assist you in choosing for yourself what is best in your sensual and sexual expressions Ask if there are any tender places Be especially gentle there or exclude If an injury is severe or if there are circulation problems, first consult a health professional 18 HEALTH The debates continue regarding the relative healthiness of vegetable oil mineral oil and water-based lubricants for massage on or in the body Many commercial preparations contain preservatives, artificial colors and other chemical additives Some people are allergic to added fragrances You may have to experiment first Regarding conception please make parenthood planned Now you are ready to make the final preparations for your special giftErotic Massage 19 PREPARATIONS PREPARATIONS Where? Anywhere as long as distractions and interruptions are minimized Inside or outside is fine When outside, take precautions for insects and excessive sun When inside, unplug the phone Arrange for everyone else including children not to interrupt It is very important to maintain a warm temperature If necessary, use a portable heater or cover the areas of the body you are not massaging at the moment When? Explore the energies of a full moon, a new moon an equinox, a solstice Celebrate a birthday an anniversary Give a holiday-season present handmade After intense work during a stressful period 20 PREPARATIONSSometimes you can be spontaneous but setting aside a specific day or evening is more likely to ensure it happening To give massage to a pregnant partner, is a gift not forgotten In the later stages she may be unable to lie on her front or back Perhaps forego some strokes or positions but not the touch Erotic Massage 21 PREPARATIONS With What? Basically all you need is oil fragranced ones entice the mind but may sting the skin especially membranous tissue Some prefer vegetable oils (unfragranced coconut oil is a good choice) others prefer mineral oils Visit your local lotions-and-potions store, try a health food store On membranous tissues, such as the female genitals, some consider water-based lubricants to be healthier Purchase them at a pharmacy perhaps at a sensuous boutique You can apply the oil or lubricant to your hands either from a plastic squeeze bottle a bottle with a push pump or a bowlMassage tables are great for your back and sturdy tabletops padded with foam or blankets are fine Otherwise, a padded floor a bed or the ground covered with cloth is quite suitable If you select a large bed have the recipient’s head at a corner of the foot of the bed while his/her feet are pointing toward the opposite corner at the head of the bed This will give you better access to both the right and left sides For the covering cloth select a sheet or material that is OK to be oiled Some fabrics are difficult to clean and the oily smell may not wash out Gather a large towel or two 22 When lying on the front side the recipient may need a covered foam pad or a couple of rolled towels placed under the front of the ankles When lying on the back if there is strain in the lower back place the same pad underneath the knees PREPARATIONSIf you anticipate using feathers or other tactile stimulators have them close at hand Perhaps select some music without dominating rhythms without words — usually Use candlelight or colored lights incense flowers interior design of the room or whatever creates a special ambience However you do not have to create a temple every time Sometimes all that is necessary is to close the door Erotic Massage 23 PREPARATIONS Oil Everything ready? phone unplugged temperature warm enough watches, jewelry, clothing removed recipient’s contact lenses taken out (if necessary) your fingernails smoothed your hands cleaned and warmed? Ask if any strokes on any particular places would be particularly pleasing Ask for other possible relevancies such as preferences for no oil in the hair or time limitations Once your beloved is ready to begin give the invitation to take a few fuller breaths and to close his/her eyesAllowing your hands to move intuitively you can open doors to inner peace to pleasure to joy both your beloved’s and yours 24 THE MASSAGE THE MEDITATION Erotic Massage 25 BEGINNING BEGINNING Lover’s Position: Your Position: Lying front down with a r m s by side.
Initially at your lover’s left side. l. Laying On Of Hands l. A 1. Laying On Of Hands Center yourself. Tune into your breathing. 1. B B.
Rest your left palm on the upper back, your right palm on the sacrum. 26 BEGINNING Laying On Of Hands c. Lightly pull your hands downward, separating at the waist and then flowing down off the tips of the toes.
If you have feathers or other sensuous materials, stroke your lover — all over — now before you apply any oil. l. C Erotic Massage 27BEGINNING 2. Spreading Oil 2. A 2.
Spreading Oil Warm oil in your hands. (Be careful not to let drops fall on your partner. ) 2.
B B. Spread the oil by sliding your hands up the back side: starting at the feet, pull up the legs, the torso, all the way off the fingertips. Repeat the same sequence on the other side. (It is easier if you first move to the other side.
) This is not the only oil application. Generally, you add more oil in the initial stroke of each section. 28 BACK Your Position: Initially at your lover’s head and facing his/her feet. 3. Connecting Stroke 3. Connecting Stroke A. Slide your parallel palms down the back to the buttocks. 3.
AErotic Massage 29 BACK Connecting Stroke 3. B B. Slide your palms outward to the sides of the waist and then up the sides to the shoulders. 3. C c. On the shoulders, pivot your hands outward. 30 BACK Connecting Stroke D.
3. D Slide upwards across the shoulder muscles (not the throat). Repeat this whole stroke (A-D) several times.
Erotic Massage 31 BACK 4. Prayer Stroke 4. Prayer Stroke 4. A A. Just to each side of the spine, slide the outer edge of your hands down the back to below the waist. 4. B B.
(Now follow the same movements as in the previous stroke, #3. ) Slide your palms outward to the sides of the waist and then up the sides to the shoulders. 4. COn the shoulders, pivot your hands outward (as in the previous stroke, #3). 4. D D. Slide upwards across the shoulder muscles — not the throat (as in the previous stroke, #3). Repeat this whole stroke (A-D) several times.
32 BACK 5. Shoulder Strokes 5. Shoulder Strokes A. Just to each side of the spine, make circles with the flat parts of your thumbs.
Here the thumbs mirror each other: down together, outward from spine together, etc. Focus the pressure in the direction toward his/her feet. Let your fingers remain in contact with your partner. This series of circles gradually comes UP the back. 5. A Erotic Massage 33 BACK Shoulder Strokes 5. B B.
On the right shoulder between the spine and scapula, make circles with your thumbs — this time alternating your hands one after the other. Focus on the area near the neck. 34 BACK Shoulder Strokes c. On the groove between the right scapula and clavicle, slide your thumbs outward toward the shoulder tip — alternating one hand after the other. 5. C D. Now apply Parts B and C on the left shoulder.
5. D Erotic Massage 35 BACK 6. Fingers’ Pull 6. Fingers’ Pull With a finger pad on each side of the spine at the neck, pull downward toward the buttocks. Use a firm pressure. (You can have even more pressure by putting the fingers of your other hand on top of the first. ) Repeat this whole stroke several times.
36 BACK 7. S i d e Pulling 7. Side Pulling 7. AAlternating your hands on one side, slide them in a pulling manner across the side of the torso toward the spine. (This series includes the area from the hips to near the underarms. ) B. Move to the other side, and apply the pulling movements to the opposite side. 7.
B Erotic Massage 37 BACK OF LEGS BACK OF LEGS Instructions: Your Position: Written as applied to the right leg. Initially, to the right of the right foot. 8. Connecting Stroke 8. Connecting Stroke 8. A With your right hand in front, slide your hands up the back of the leg. (For both hands, the little-finger-side leads; the thumbs are beside their index fingers.
) 38 BACK OF LEGS Connecting Stroke B. Near the buttocks, rotate your hands in an outward movement. 8.B c.
Slide (in a pulling manner) down the inner and outer sides of the leg. Repeat this whole stroke (A-C) several times. 8.
C Erotic Massage 39 9. Kneading 9. Kneading A. First focusing on one hand, gently squeeze with your thumb opposite your fingers. While squeezing, slide a few inches in the direction of your other hand. next release your squeeze.
B. Then follow the same pattern with the other hand. Gradually knead the entire calf, thigh, and buttocks. 40 10. Thumb Slide BACK OF LEGS Slide the flat of the thumbs up the middle of the back of the leg. (Let your fingers remain in contact along the sides of the leg. ) 10.
Thumb Slide 10. A B.Slide your hands down the inner and outer sides of the leg. 10.
B Repeat this whole stroke (A-B) several times. Erotic Massage 41 BACK OF LEGS 11. V Stroke 11.
V Stroke ll. A A. Slide your hands in a V shape up the back of the leg. To form a “V,” form both hands as if to shake hands. Then place the right hand above the left hand so that the right little finger is on the left thumb and the right thumb is on the left index finger. B. Slide down the inner and outer sides of the leg (as in the previous stroke, #10). 11.
B Repeat this whole stroke (A-B) several times. 12. Repeat #8 13. Feather Stroke 12. Repeat: Back-Of-Leg Connecting Stroke (#8) 13.Back-Of-Leg Feather Stroke Alternating your hands in a pulling movement, delicately stroke your fingertips over the entire leg – sometimes short strokes, sometimes long ones. 14. Same Sequence on Left Leg 14.
Follow the same sequence on the left leg Remember to reverse your right- and left-hand positions. 42 BACK SIDE CONCLUSION BACK SIDE CONCLUSION 15. Back Hug 15. Back Hug 15. A (This may be a difficult stroke unless you are using a massage table. ) Using the soft, inner side of your forearms, begin at your lover’s lower back and slide them to below the buttocks and to the upper back. Then slide your forearms back together.
Repeat this whole movement several times. B. After a few repetitions of Part A, rest your chest on the back.Be very careful not to put pressure on the neck and throat area. 15. B Erotic Massage 43 BACK SIDE CONCLUSION 16. Concluding Stroke 16. Concluding Stroke In one long movement, slowly slide your hands up from the feet to the shoulder and off the fingertips.
If you wish, then gently feather stroke with your fingertips the entire back side. After a while, with a gentle voice, invite your lover to turn over when ready. 44 ARMS Instructions: Lover’s Position: Your Position: Written as applied to the right arm. Lying on back with a r m s by side. Initially at t h e right waist, facing t h e h e a d . ARMS 17. Connecting Stroke 17.
Connecting Stroke A. 17. A First, gently hold the right wrist in your right hand.
Then with the little-finger side leading, slide your left hand up the outside of the right arm. B. Pivot on the shoulder tip and slide down on the back side of the arm.
17. B Erotic Massage 45 ARMS Connecting Stroke 17. C c. Now let your left hand hold the wrist away from his/her body.
Slide your right hand up the inside of the right arm, with your little-finger side leading. 17. D D. Just before the underarm, pivot your hand to the back side of the shoulder and slide downward on the back side of the arm.
Repeat this whole stroke (A-D) several times. 46 ARMS 18. Upper Arm Stroke 18. Upper Arm Stroke A. 18. A Hold the right hand on your left rib cage.
Slide your left hand upward on the outside of his/her upper arm while your right hand slides downward on the back side. Erotic Massage 47 ARMS Upper Arm Stroke 18. B B. Your left hand rotates on the shoulder and slides downward on the back side of the upper arm while your right hand rotates at the elbow and slides upward on the upper side of the upper arm.
18. C c. Your left hand rotates at the elbow and slides upward on the outside of the upper arm (which is Part A again) while your right hand rotates at the underarm and slides downward on the back side (which is Part A again).
Repeat this whole stroke (A-C) several times. 48 ARMS 19. Forearm Stroke 19. Forearm Stroke A.
Holding the forearm upright, slide the flat sides of your thumbs down the inside of the forearm. Let your thumbs be parallel with each other. 19. A B. When your thumbs reach the inner side of the elbow, lighten your touch and slide your hands back up to the wrist. 19. B Continue with the right hand before massaging the left arm.
Erotic Massage 49 HANDS HANDS Instructions: Written as applied to the right hand. 20. Hand Curl 2 0 . Hand Curl On the back side of the hand, firmly slide the heels of your thumbs outward to the sides of the hand while curling the hand inward. Repeat this stroke several times. 50 HANDS 2 1 . Palm Massage 21. Palm Massage Alternating your thumbs, firmly push your thumb pads upward on the palm.
Repeat the movements many times, covering the palm entirely. Erotic Massage 51 HANDS 22. Web Stroke 2 2 . Web Stroke With your right thumb and curled index finger between the right thumb and first finger, slide outward firmly. Repeat this stroke several times.
52 2 3 . Finger Stroke HANDS 23. Finger Stroke A. 23.
A Starting at the tip of the finger, slide very lightly down the sides of the finger with your thumb and finger — very, very lightly. B. Grasping the finger firmly at its base, slide up and off the finger.
Repeat Part A and Part B once on the thumb and once on each finger. 23. B Erotic Massage 53 HANDS 24. Palm Reading 2 4 . Palm ReadingInterlacing your fingers with your lover’s, stretch the palm open and lightly feather stroke the palm with your thumb tips — very, very, very lightly. 25. Repeat # 17 26. Feather Stroke 2 5 .
Repeat: Arm Connecting Stroke (#17) 2 6 . Arm and Hand Feather Stroke Alternating your hands in a pulling movement, delicately stroke your fingertips over the entire arm and hand — sometimes short strokes, sometimes long ones. 27.
Same Arm and Hand Sequence on Left Arm 2 7 . Follow the same Arm and Hand s e q u e n c e on the left arm Remember to reverse your right- and left-hand positions. 54 FRONT OF LEGS FRONT OF LEGS Instructions: Written as applied to the right leg. 2 8 . Connecting Stroke 28. Connecting Stroke A. 28. AWith your left hand in front, slide your hands up the front of the leg.
(For both hands, the little-finger-side leads; the thumbs are beside their index fingers. ) B. Near the pelvis, rotate your hands outward and slide down the inner and outer sides of the leg. Repeat this whole stroke (A-B) several times. 28. B Erotic Massage 55 FRONT OF LEGS 29. MiniConnecting Stroke 2 9 . Mini-Connecting Stroke On the thigh, make a series of connecting strokes similar to the previous stroke (#28) but shorter and only on the thigh.
Each succeeding stroke starts a little farther up the thigh and ends a little farther up. Repeat this whole series several times. 56 3 0 . Thigh Kneading FRONT OF LEGS 30. Thigh Kneading a.First focusing on one hand, gently squeeze with your thumb opposite your fingers.
While squeezing, slide a few inches in the direction of your other hand. Next release your squeeze. 30. a b. Then, follow the same pattern with the other hand. Gradually knead the entire front thigh. 30. b 3 1 .
Repeat: Front-Of-Leg Connecting Stroke (#28) Continue with the right foot before massaging the left leg. 31. Repeat #28 Erotic Erotic Massage Massage 57 FEET FEET Instructions: Written as applied to the right foot. 32. Ankle Circling 3 2 . Ankle Circling Stroke in circular movements with flat fingers around the ankle. 58 3 3 .
Connecting Stroke FEET 33. Connecting StrokeAlternating your hands, squeeze the foot and slide off the end. Repeat this stroke several times.
Erotic Massage 59 FEET 34. Arc de Triomphe 3 4 . Arc de Triomphe Firmly slide the heel of your right hand downward on the arch. (The ankle rests in your left hand. ) Repeat this stroke several times. 60 FEET 3 5 .
Finger Circles 35. Finger Circles On the top of the foot, make small circles with your finger pads. (Slide your fingers over the skin and/or, with a little more pressure, slide your lover’s skin over the muscles, tendons, and bones beneath.
) Repeat these circles over the entire top of the foot. Erotic Massage 61 FEET 36. Between-TheToes Stroke 3 6 . Between-The-Toes StrokeWith your right-hand index finger on top on the right foot and your right-hand thumb on the bottom, squeeze and slide up and down several times between each of the toes. 37.
Slithering 3 7 . Slithering Very slowly and gently “screw” any right finger in and out between each set of toes. 62 FEET 3 8 . Repeat: Front-Of-Leg Connecting Stroke (#28) 3 9 . Leg and Foot Feather Stroke Alternating your hands in a pulling movement, delicately stroke your fingertips over the entire leg and foot — sometimes short strokes, sometimes long ones. 38.
Repeat #28 39. feather Stroke 4 0 . Follow the same Front-Of-Legs and Feet sequence on the left side Remember to reverse your right- and left-hand positions. 40.
Same Front-OfLegs and Feet Sequence on Left Side Erotic Massage 63 FRONT TORSO FRONT TORSOYour Position: Initially at your lover’s right side. 41. Moon Stroke: practice 4 1 .
Moon Stroke First, practice your right- and left-hand movements separately: Your right hand makes a half circle on the lower abdomen, while your left hand makes a full circle around the whole abdomen. 64 This is the complete version: FRONT TORSO 41. Moon Stroke: complete version Coordinate your hand movements: when your right hand is stroking in a half circle, your left hand is directly opposite on the circle. When not using your right hand, simply lift it out of the way of your left hand’s full-circle pattern. Repeat this whole stroke several times.
4 2 . Center Slide 42. Center SlideAlternating your hands, firmly and slowly slide them up the midline from the lower abdomen to the upper chest. Erotic Massage 65 FRONT TORSO 43. Breast Kneading 4 3 . Breast Kneading Instructions: Written as applied to the right breast.
43. A A. Starting at the lower, outer side of the breast area, slide your right hand up over the breast so that your thumb and index finger encircle the nipple. Using the nipple as the axis, continue the stroke by rotating your hand counterclockwise around the nipple as you slide up and off the breast. 66 FRONT TORSO Breast Kneading B. Slide your left hand from the same lower, outer side of the breast area up over the breast so that your thumb and index finger encircle the nipple.
Using the nipple as the axis, continue the stroke by rotating your left hand clockwise around the nipple as you slide up and off the breast. Repeat this series (A-B) several times with one hand following the other. 43.
B Continue with the following stroke (#44) on the right breast before massaging the left breast. Note: On a woman’s breast, apply a lighter pressure. Erotic Massage 67 FRONT TORSO 44. Spokes Stroke 4 4 . Spokes Stroke 44. A A.
Imagine the nipple as the axis in a wheel with spokes radiating out from the axis. Using the pads of the fingers and thumbs of both hands, gently squeeze at the axis and slide out along a spoke, moving your hands in opposite directions. Repeat this pattern several times along the different spokes. 44. B B.
Gently squeeze the base of the nipple between the pads of your index finger and thumb of one hand and slide UP and off the nipple. Follow this pattern, alternating your hands one immediately after the other. Now move to the other side and repeat this and the previous stroke (#43 and #44) on the other breast area.
68 4 5 . Side Pulling FRONT TORSO 45. Side Pulling A. Alternating your hands, slide them in a pulling manner across the side of the torso toward the front midline. (This series includes the area from the hips to near the underarms. Be gentle on the mammary area.
) 45. A B. Move to the other side, and apply the pulling movements to the opposite side. 45. B 4 6 .Torso Feather Stroke Alternating your hands in a pulling movement, delicately stroke your fingertips over the entire torso. Include the genital and thigh areas as well.
46. Torso Feather Stroke Erotic Massage 69 GENITALS: MALE GENITALS: MALE Lover’s Position: Your Position: note: Lying on back. To your lover’s right side. If you wish to follow safer-sex practices, please consult the appendix.
47. Anointing With Oil 4 7 . Anointing With Oil 47. A A.
Let your left hand, with fingers slightly spread, rest on the scrotum and underneath side of the penis. Then with your right hand, pour oil on the back of your left hand so that the oil seeps through your fingers. 70GENITALS: MALE Anointing With Oil B. Alternating your hands, spread the oil with a pulling up motion, sliding from the pelvic floor up over the scrotum and penis. Perhaps give a little firmer pressure on the pelvic floor. Be sure there is plenty of oil since the following strokes assume well-lubricated motions.
Note: Should your lover ejaculate during this or any other stroke perhaps go to “Being,” #58. 47. B Erotic Massage 71 GENITALS: MALE 48. The Coronal Stroke 4 8 . The Coronal Stroke Your left hand gently stretches the foreskin down along the shaft of the flaccid or erect penis. Your right hand points as if to twist a halved orange on a juicer.Concentrating on the head of the penis, rotate your right-hand fingers back and forth in coordination with an up-and-down sliding motion. Vary the amount of pressure from your right hand.
72 4 9 . The Serpent GENITALS: MALE 49. The Serpent a: Your left hand gently stretches the foreskin down along the shaft of the flaccid or erect penis. Your right thumb and index finger form a snug circle just below the head of the penis and rotate in a clockwise direction as far as your wrist permits. 49. a b: Continuing the movement, lift your right thumb so that your index finger can maintain contact in the rotation until the thumb can form a circle with the index finger again.
Repeat this circling several times. 49. b EroticMassage 73 GENITALS: MALE 50. The Ten Stroke 5 0 .
The Ten Stroke Using plenty of oil and alternating your hands, make ten downward strokes on the flaccid or erect penis, then ten upward strokes. Follow with nine downward, nine upward, eight downward, eight upward —all the way to one down and one up. Suggestion: syncopate the rhythm of your stroking. Rather than using an even beat (1-2-3-4-5-6), wait a moment after each set of two strokes (1-2-3-4-5-6). 74 GENITALS: MALE 5 1 . The Scrotum Ring 51.
The Scrotum Ring Your right thumb along with your index and perhaps middle fingers encircle the scrotum between the base of the penis and the testicles. Be careful not to squeeze the testicles. ) now move the scrotum up and down as your left hand strokes up and down on the flaccid or erect penile shaft. Vary the amount of pressure of your right hand against the base of the penis. To continue the Male Genital strokes, go to “Inner Connections,” #57, which is for both men and women. Erotic Massage 75 GENITALS: FEMALE GENITALS: FEMALE Lover’s Position: Lying on back.
Your Position: To your lover’s right side. note: Be certain your fingernails are smooth and short and your hands are clean when massaging membranous tissues areas, note: If you wish to follow safer-sex practices, please consult the appendix. 52. Anointing With Oil 5 2 .
Anointing With Oil 52. A A. Let your left hand, with fingers slightly spread, rest on the vulva. Then with your right hand, pour the lubricant or oil on the back of your left hand so that the lubricant or oil seeps through your fingers. 76 GENITALS: FEMALE Anointing With Oil B. 52.
B Alternating your hands, spread the lubricant or oil with a pulling up motion by sliding from the lower part of the vulva up over the clitoris and pubic area. note: Be very careful not to stroke from the anal to the vaginal areas. Erotic Massage 77 GENITALS: FEMALE 53. The Vulva Stroke 5 3 .
The Vulva Stroke This is a series of strokes on each outer and inner lip.With a thumb on one side of a lip and the index finger on the other side, very gently squeeze and slide off the edge of the lip. Alternating your hands, continue this pattern along the entire length of each lip. 78 5 4 . The Clitoris Stroke GENITALS: FEMALE 54. The Clitoris Stroke A.
54. A Now you center your stroking around the head of the clitoris, which is just beneath where the inner lips merge together at the upper part of the vulva. To begin, slide the middle finger pad of your right hand up and down several times between the inner and outer lips on one side of the vulva and then on the other side. B.
With one or two fingers, slowly massage circles around the clitoral head, several times in one directions, then several times in the other direction. 54. B c.
With a single finger pad, begin a very slow, upward stroke at the vaginal entrance, up through the inner lips, up past the clitoral head. Repeat several times. 54. C Erotic Massage 79 GENITALS: FEMALE 55. The Clock 5 5 . The Clock 55. A A. For this intravaginal massage, imagine a clock at the vaginal entrance, with twelve o’clock near the clitoris and six o’clock near the anus.
Your left palm rests on the abdomen. At the twelve-o’clock position slowly introduce your right thumb into the vagina until its pad is pressing upward on the underneath side of the pubic bone. Now gently rock your right arm and hand back and forth about an inch. After about fifteen seconds or longer, lighten your pressure, slide your thumb to the one-o’clock position, and begin to rock again.Continue in this fashion until about the seven-o’clock position.
80 GENITALS: FEMALE The Clock B. At about seven o’clock, shift to using your index finger and continue with the rocking pattern up through twelve o’clock. 55. B Erotic Massage 81 GENITALS: FEMALE 56.
The G-Spot Stroke 56. A 5 6 . The G-Spot Stroke A.
This stroke may be easier if you bring your lover’s knees up with both feet resting on the table. Your left palm rests on the abdomen. At the twelve-o’clock position slowly introduce your right index and middle fingers into the vagina until the finger pads are pressing upward above (beyond) the pubic bone. (This is approximately the Q-Spot area inside the vagina. )Here make a “come here” finger movement to stroke your finger pads across the membranous tissue.
Vary the pressure to find what feels best — if there is pain, lighten the pressure or discontinue the stroking. 82 GENITALS: FEMALE The G-Spot Stroke B. With your right hand continuing Part A, rest the heel of your left hand on the lower abdomen.
now allow your left-hand fingers to delicately stroke the clitoral head at the same time. (Perhaps apply a little pressure on the lower abdomen with the heel of your left hand. ) When you complete the stroke, slide your lover’s legs back to the flat position. 56. B Erotic Massage 83 GENITALS Note: Starting with this stroke, the male and female genital massage description is the same.
57.Inner Connections In this series of strokes you connect the enjoyable sensations of the genitals with the enjoyable sensations of other parts of the body. 57. Inner Connections 57. A A. Abdomen and Genitals While your right hand massages the genitals (in any fashion) let your left hand knead or make circular strokes on the abdomen (For a description of kneading, see stroke #9. ) 84 GENITALS Inner Connections B.
Breast Area and Genitals As your right hand continues as in Part A, slide your left hand from the same lower, outer side of the breast area up over the breast so that your thumb and index finger encircle the nipple. Using the nipple as the axis, continue the stroke by rotating your left hand clockwise around the nipple as you slide up and off the breast.Repeat several times on the right breast area and continue Part C on the right side of the neck before going to the left side.
57. B Erotic Massage 85 GENITALS Inner Connections 57. C C. Shoulder/Neck and Genitals While your right hand continues as in Part A, knead the right shoulder and neck muscles with your left hand.
(For a description of kneading, see stroke #9. ) Be careful not to squeeze the throat. Repeat several times. 57. D D.
Inner Thigh and Genitals Now your hands change positions: your left sliding down to massage the genitals while your right kneads the right inner thigh. 86 GENITALS Inner Connections E. Change Sides If it is possible, move to the other side and follow the same sequence while simply reversing the left-hand and right-hand instructions. If you cannot easily move to the over side, modify your stroking so that the left breast, neck/shoulder, and thigh areas are massaged also. ) Once you complete this series, move back to your lover’s right side for the following instructions.
(Remember to keep hand contact if possible. ) 57. E Erotic Massage 87 GENITALS 5 8 .
Being 58. Being 58. A A. Rest your left hand on the head so that your palm is on the forehead and your fingers are on the center top of the head.
At the other end of an imaginary axis through the core of the body, rest your right hand on the pelvic area so that your palm is on the vulva, or the scrotum if you are massaging a man. 88 GENITALS Being ( 5 8 . A continued)Now give a soft verbal invitation to your beloved to take a slightly fuller inhalation and to imagine the breath beginning at the floor of his/her pelvis and coming up the core of the body to the top of his/her head. Then for the exhalation, invite your beloved to simply let go of the breath and to imagine the breath reversing and flowing from the top of the head down through the core of the body and out the floor of the pelvis. Continue this breathing and imaging guidance for perhaps two to five minutes. Here we are focusing directly on the subtle energy bodies. In the pelvic floor area is the first, or Muladhara, chakra. At the top of the head is the crown, or Sahasrara, chakra. Often the genital massage stimulates sexual feelings, turns on the generator in the pelvic area.This laying on of hands, Being, encourages the expansion of energy throughout the body. This is the shift from friction sex to tantric sex. 58. A continued Erotic Massage 89 GENITALS Being 58. B B. now feather stroke with the tips of your fingers from the top of the head down the arms and off the fingertips. Then feather stroke from the top of the head down the torso, legs, and off the toes. 90 GENITALS Being c. Now rest your hands on the feet with your thumbs on the arches and your fingers on top of the feet. Here again softly give breathing and imaging instructions: the inhalation comes from the bottom of the feet up to the top of the head The exhalation flows from the top of the head down to the bottom of the feet.After a couple of minutes gradually allow your hands to ascend, up off your beloved’s feet. 58. c Erotic Massage 91 NECK AND HEAD NECK AND HEAD Your Position: Behind the head. 59. Connecting Stroke 59. A 5 9 . Connecting Stroke A. Place your left hand on the left side of the head so that your thumb is in front of the ear and the fingers are behind the ear. Then rotate the head toward the left shoulder. 59. B B. Place your right palm on the right shoulder and stretch downward. 92 NECK AND HEAD Connecting Stroke c. Discontinue the stretching and pivot your hand outward on the shoulder. 59. c D. Firmly slide the flat of your fingers upward on the back of the neck (not on the throat). 59. DRepeat steps B, C, and D several times and then follow the same sequence on the other side of the neck, reversing the instructions for your right and left hands. Erotic Massage 93 NECK AND HEAD 60. Let The Fingers Do The Walking 6 0 . Let The Fingers Do The Walking With the head resting on the heels of your palms, “walk” the finger pads upward on the back of the neck. The “walking” is a sliding movement of alternating fingers from the base of the neck toward the bottom of the skull. (Use a firm pressure with your fingers, but be careful not to pull the hair. ) 61. Head Scratch 6 1 . Head Scratch 61. A A. Slide your finger pads back and forth across the scalp on the underneath side of the head. 94 NECK AND HEAD Head Scratch B. Move to the right side and turn your lover’s face to the right. Slide your inger pads back and forth across the scalp on the left side of the head. 61. B c. Move to the left side and turn the face to the left. Slide your finger pads back and forth across the scalp on the right side of the head. 61. c D. Remain on the left side and turn the face upward. Slide your finger pads back and forth across the scalp on the sides and top of the head. Gradually quicken the speed (but not the pressure). 61. D Erotic Massage 95 NECK AND HEAD E. Without slowing down, suddenly lift your fingers off the head. Head Scratch 61. E 61. F F. Wait a few moments, and then if possible, give a light feather stroke with your fingertips from the head down and off the toes. 96 FACEFACE Your Position: Behind t h e head. Note: It is best not to apply more oil for a facial massage. However, if you have been using an unscented oil, you might try a small drop of scented oil. 6 2 . T Stroke 62. T Stroke Slide your thumbs up and across the brow. Three or four repetitions will probably cover the whole brow. Erotic Massage 97 FACE 63. Eyebrow Squeeze 6 3 . Eyebrow Squeeze Make a series of squeezes of the eyebrows from the midline outward. 98 FACE 6 4 . Temple Circles 64. Temple Circles Make circle movements on the temples with flat fingers. Apply enough pressure so his/her skin slides over the muscles beneath. Erotic Massage 99 5 . Underneath-The-Eyes Stroke Slide your thumbs outward across the bony surface underneath the eyes. 6 6 . Eye Stroke Massage the eyes only if hard contact lens have been removed; light pressure on soft lens may be OK. Bracing the heel of your thumbs on the forehead, slowly slide your thumb pads outward across the closed eyes. Repeat two or three times. 100 6 7 . Cheek Bone Stroke FACE 67. Cheek Bone Stroke Slide your thumbs outward across the top of the cheek bone. 6 8 . Under-The-Cheek-Bone Stroke 68. Under-TheCheek-Bone Stroke Slide your thumbs outward underneath the cheek bone. Erotic Massage 101 FACE 6 9 . Jaw Circles 69. J a w CirclesMake circle movements on the jaw area with flat fingers. Apply enough pressure so his/her skin slides over the muscles beneath. 70. Upper Lip Stroke 7 0 . Upper Lip Stroke Slide your thumbs outward across the upper lip. 102 7 1 . Lower Lip Stroke FACE 71. Lower Lip Stroke Slide your thumbs outward across the lower lip. 7 2 . Throat Stroke 72. Throat Stroke Slide your thumbs upward along the groove between the larynx and the sides of the throat. Erotic Massage 103 FACE 7 3 . Behind-The-Ear Stroke 73. Behind-The-Ear Stroke Slide your middle fingers up and down along the grooves behind the ears. 74. Outer Ear Stroke 7 4 . Outer Ear Stroke Gently squeeze the ear lobes and slide outward to the edges.Repeat this along the entire outer ear surface. 104 7 5 . Inner Peace FACE 75. Inner Peace A. 75. A Slowly slide your fingers into the ear canals and relax in this position for about a minute, blocking out the external sounds. B. If Part A is difficult for you or uncomfortable for your lover, cover the ears with your cupped palms. 75. B Erotic Massage 105 CONCLUSION CONCLUSION 76. Concluding Stroke 7 6 . Concluding Stroke With your fingertips, lightly feather stroke from the top of the head down off the fingertips. Then lightly feather stroke from the top of the head down off the toes. 77. Covering 77. Covering Unless it is very warm, cover your beloved with a towel or sheet. 06 78. Laying On Of Hands CONCLUSION 78. Laying On Of Hands Rest your hands on the feet with your fingers on the top of the foot and the thumbs on the arches. After a minute or so, very slowly allow your hands to ascend off. Remain quiet until your beloved returns to this world. Embrace. Erotic Massage 107 APPENDIX APPENDIX Eroticizing Safer S e x Massage in general is considered in AIDS safer sex guidelines to be a no-risk or very-low-risk activity. When there is uncertainty about the giver’s or receiver’s health or if either partner is communicable with the AIDS virus, you may wish to read the following. Current research indicates that when